Monday, July 16, 2007

Merlin

Well, I went into Merlin and with a lot of hard work and yelling I now have a Merlin account. After further searching through it I think this will be an interesting site to visit. There was a post about the 23 Things on there and I briefly looked at a few others. These usernames, passwords, email addresses are starting to mount up and it's getting confusing. I try to keep the same e-mail and password AND write it down, but setting up this account was especially frustrating since when I first tried it only asker for a username and e-mail. Then when I went to try to get on it asked for a password and the one I always use was not valid???!!!???

1 comment:

CarrotTop said...

I think its the yelling that helps us accomplish the task. Aslo, there is grat satisfaction in you worked around, over and thru it and it did what you wanted.
Keep up the good work, and yes I did a lot of it at home where I could yell out my frustration and not have someone look at me like I'm crazy.
Have a cup of tea -m giner pear and relax