Thursday, September 13, 2007

2. I did this one out of order, because at the time I didn't have headphones to listen to the tutorial. I didn't realize at the time that you could read along but I'm glad I waited since I enjoyed listening to it. I found that the easiest for me would be Habit 1 to begin with an end in mind. And that end would be to organize my pictures on Flickr. The hardest would be Habit 4 Having confidence in myself as a competent and effective learner. It's going to be a challenge to organize my photos the way I would like using this new tool. My first thought is that I probably won't be able to figure it out. But I am going to try and if I get stuck I will use the mentor Habit and ask for help.

3 comments:

Debbie"s Page said...

When I read your blog 23 I wanted you to know that at this time I am feeling the same way. Finding the time to work on this as well as knowing what to do is very challenging. I feel like I am somewhat computer saavy but now I know I'm not.

Debbie"s Page said...

Congratulations to you on completing 2.0. I hope I am able too.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.